就继续吧.
My photo
Life is all about discovering who you are.

11.29.2012

没有你的城市

I love the moment when we laugh until stomach pain, shout and scream in the Haunted House  at Genting.The first time without YuanJun and we still can play until so excited. XD This three days really past so fast. I wish to stay until the closing ceromany ):
Besides, I saw someone at First World Hotel's lobby. Muahahaha. Is really awkward and shocked because we played until the hair all messy. And me and PuiYui just simply tie our hair and go down  lobby to take food back hotel.Although I did't wore spec I still can know was him.( Is not the first time ./.\)


The first time we go competition take photo. (;

-
途中我听着LaLa的歌声,就像是有人在我身边唱歌哄我赶紧睡觉那样温暖。

我的極限 就到這裡
早該禁止 繼續沉溺
在崩潰前夕
我會承認 我已失去 
- - 徐佳瑩 極限
嘿。
如果有一天你离开了这个城市,
它会很寂寞。

No comments: