就继续吧.
My photo
Life is all about discovering who you are.

4.22.2016

1/ Attraction

1/Attraction.

North pole of a magnet attracts to the South pole of the other magnet. Vice versa. Reason? Google about it.
I believe that that are always a reason about an attraction. When a guy falls in love with a girl, people says yeah, love just happened. Without any reasons.
But love is not the point now, this is a different topic.Hmm. We’re here to talk about ATTRACTION.
When did you start to learn this word? 3? 5? 6 or 8? I learned it because of science class during primary school I guess. About magnets they attract when opposite poles come together.
Here’s a little story of mine about “attraction”
The story starts with ME. Yeah I’m the main character.
Do you have an idol? Me : NO.
I don’t adore anyone. But I’m easily attracted by someone. I may not like all parts of that person but the parts which attracted me makes the person special.
Connor Franta.
I’m sure pretty much of you heard of him or some of you may not know probably you don’t watch a lot of youtube or you haven’t find out about this guy.
Cute name. I love it.
A day like any other day I was watching youtube videos and I randomly clicked in a video on the suggestion sides.
A guy, who has beautiful eye colors caught my eyes. Gosh. How on earth someone looks so gorgeous with that.
Okay. But that’s not the reason I was attracted to him.
I knew he wrote a book but I never get to read it because it isn’t selling in M’sia.
Anyhow, I eventually get to “listen” to his book.
I never listen to an audiobook cause I think is super boring listen to someone reading a story and sometimes come across the words that I don’t understand makes the whole story no sense.
But I finished my first audiobook because of Connor is reading it. That’s the moment.
He got the most amazing and lovely voice. I lied down on my bed watching my ceiling, is like someone talking to me softly beside.  
His voice may sounds normal to you, but it’s so special for me. I can listen to him talk all day and never get bored.

This is all about attraction. He sounds special. Here’s the reason.   

No comments: